Play NOW CasinoEuro Feliz Europa S.A. Baccarat
There are three different bets: Player, Dealer and Tie. A player can bet on any single bet or combination of bets
- The Player bet pays even money if the player hand wins.
- The Dealer bet pays even money less a 5% commission if the dealer hand wins.
- The Tie bet pays 9 for 1 (8 to 1) if there is a tie
In case of a tie between the hands, the Player and Dealer bets are returned to the player.
The player and dealer are given two cards each. Then, if the player or dealer has 8 or 9, no more cards are dealt. Else if the sum of the player's hand is 5 or less, he gets a third card.
When the player is finished, it is decided whether the dealer should get a third card or not.
|Sum of dealer's first two cards||Draw if the player's third card is:||Do not draw if the player's third card is:|
|0,1,2||Always draw a card|
|8,9||No one draws|
The winning hand is decided by summing the values of the cards of each hand and comparing.
- 10,Jack,Queen and King has the value 0.
- 2-9 have their normal value.
- Ace has the value 1.
If the sum is higher than 10, 10 is subtracted. If necessary, subtract 10 until the sum is less than 10.